January 18th is Choose Creativity Day, in honor of two little artistic souls, Lulu and Leo, who lost their lives way to early, in an unthinkable way. Today we celebrate creativity by being creative in all different kind of ways. In honor of Lulu and Leo I am sharing …
My hope is to inspire you to be creative today and everyday. It can be something as small as getting out the crayons and coloring with your child, to something bigger, like getting out a shoebox and making a diorama. Anything that makes you feel creative, go for it! Please share you creativity on instagram by using the #choosecreativity hashtag.
11 Reasons to Choose Creativity
1. It feels really good to make something with your own two hands.
2. Creating connects us to Spirit, the universe, God, energy, whatever you want to collect “it.” Art connects us to “it.”
3. Art helps us remember who we are.
5. Creativity gives us the freedom to share our ideas with the world.
6. Making art exercises our brain muscles and makes us smarter.
8. Art connects us to community.
9. Sharing art with others makes the world a better place.
11. Art keeps us young at heart.
Want to download a free copy of 11 Reasons to Choose Creativity? Click here.
Why do you Choose Creativity?
Please share your reasons in the comments below. Thanks reading along and may we all rise from pain to create something wonderful. xo, Meri
If you like this post, you might really love this one Let Them Paint, Here’s Why.