Thank you for your interest in Meri Cherry Birthday Party Celebrations. We have an amazing space for your next birthday party. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all bookings and inquiries. Thank you!
1. Choose your party type: $575
Includes one main art/play project, a birthday book for the birthday child, a faux oversized birthday cake and mural for painting and decorating. 1 hour and 45 minute party. Up to 18 children (each extra child is $20 extra up to 22 max)
* Ages 1-3 – projects might include sensory play such as rainbow ice sculptures, baby/dinosaur wash stations, and slime
* Ages 3-4 – projects choices include crafts such as beaded party necklaces, birthday crowns or birthday masks.
* Ages 5 and up – projects choices include crafts such as modern mobiles, mixed media canvases or stick puppets
NOTE: host is responsible for all food, paper goods & beverages.
2. Choose your party theme: Additional $125
Includes premium art/play projects
*Dream Big: Dream Catchers and Mixed Media inspired birthday book for the birthday girl/boy
*Fairy Fun: Fairy Potions (4 and up) or Fairy Gardens (5 and up) and a fairy inspired birthday book for the birthday girl/boy
*Rainbow Unicorns: Magic Unicorn Potions (4 and up) or Unicorn Worlds (5 and up) and unicorn inspired birthday book for the birthday girl/boy
*Sweet Treats: Candy Boxes and Ice Cream inspired birthday book for the birthday girl/boy
3. Add your Extras
*Party Favors Add $100 (for up to 18 children); $5 for each additional child
Our art party favors include a stack of mini watercolor paper, a mini watercolor set, a roll of washi tape, confetti and a painted Thank You label in a cellophane bag.
*Custom art projects developed just for you; add $150
*Professional photographer; $250 for 2 hours
Ultimate Art Party, $995
All you have to do is show up. We’ll take care of everything else!
*Includes the themed party package of your choice. Up to 18 kids (each extra child is $20/extra up to 22 max), a faux oversized birthday cake and mural for painting and decorating. 1 hour and 45 minute party.
*Pizza, fruit and veggies, water, juice boxes and all paper goods
At Home Art or Sensory Party, $600
Let the party come to you! We host private home parties throughout Los Angeles.
*Includes one main themed art project (turning 5 and up) or several sensory activities (turning 4 and younger.) Up to 15 kids ($30/extra child up to 25 max) 1 hour party.
*Add an additional craft – $125
*Add an additional half hour – $100
1. What is the maximum amount of children for a birthday party?
Our maximum is 22 kids.
2. Do you supply food, drinks and paper goods?
Yes, our Epic Birthday Party Package includes all food, drinks and paper goods.
3. Do you supply decorations?
Our studio is very colorful. We’ve found that extra decor is not necessary, however, some families do choose to bring banners, balloons, table decorations, etc. to add to the aesthetic, which is welcome.
4. How many staff members are at a birthday party?
In studio parties have two staff members on site.
5. Where do people park?
Our parking lot has two Meri Cherry spots and 2 visitor spots. There is metered street parking on Ventura Blvd. along the north side of the street.
6. Is drop off allowed?
Yes, drop off is welcome.
7. How early can we set up?
Hosts are welcome to set up up to 30 minutes before the party. If you need additional time we are happy to arrange it.
8. How long is the art making portion of the party?
Crafting takes place for the first hour of the party.
9. Who is responsible for table clothes?
We cover all the tables with craft paper. If you’d like to bring additional table clothes for the eating area, you are welcome to. We have five 6 ft. tables.
10. Is it possible to get assistance unloading the car?
Absolutely. We’re happy to assist you.
11. Where do I find birthday party times and availability?
Please email email@example.com for all birthday inquiries. Thank you!
The pics below thanks to Neil Apodaca